Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Add your Button, or Personal Name for a $5 Donation!


Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I have officially created a team for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation 2010 Walk. Team Curing Kelsey! Our goal is to raise $5000 to help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. If you are interested in donating please click the button above, I am also running a promotion for bloggers to help raise money and get your name out there!

BLOGGERS:
I will add your button to my sidebar of Curing Kelsey & The Coupon Scoop for all donation over $5 to Team Curing Kelsey, it will stay there until the Walk ends March 12th. If you are interested in in adding your button for a $5 donation please contact me at curingkelsey@gmail.com

PERSONAL
You can also add your personal name to my sidebar until March 12,2011 as a sponsor!
 Please contact me at curingkelsey@gmail.com or donate above.
Thank you in advanced for your support

No comments:

Post a Comment